RE: [greenyes] Purpose of GreenYes
One can't have a meaningful discourse about recycling and/or
environmental issues without recognizing and discussing the political
landscape in which it exists.  Ultimately, there is no separating
environmental issues from politics since it is politics that have
provided us with some of the most sweeping environmental reforms (both
good and bad) in this country.  Let the information flow.  I think we're
all smart enough to make a determination of what's useful for our
benefit and what isn't.

Wayne