[greenyes] plastic bottles - nalgenes?
I couldn't view Jenny's jpg but are you talking about Nalgene bottles? I've
resisted getting one for years and finally caved and use it as my refillable
water bottle.  Does anyone know if they leech toxins as well?  And what kind of
'end of life' would a Nalgene plastic bottle have - can they be recycled
anywhere?
-Christa

--
Christa McDermott