[greenyes] Waste Characterization Calculator?
Hello All -

I'm trying to find a toolkit or calculator that can help estimate and
characterize rural communities solid waste streams based on population data
and/or other readily available indicators. Is there anything online or
available at little or no cost? If there's not a particular tool or software
package - is there a methodology that works well?  I would also be
interested in situations where these methods have already been applied.

Thanks in advance for your assistance - please reply to me directly.

Sincerely,
Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program