RE: [greenyes] Recycling: specific questions
ISRI the Institute for Scrap Recycling Industries) is responsible for
establishinig recycling specifications and grades for various paper,
plastics.  I looked on their website but couldn't immediately find the
specifications listed online - check out their website at:
http://www.isri.org/mission.htm

I'm sorry - I can't find the name of the contact - I'm sure someone out
there has a contact name/number.
Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program