[greenyes] Fwd: What will you be doing this Earth Day?

From: "Earth Day Network " <no-reply@no.address>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 03 13:46:43 GMT

Dear Friends,

Earth Day is only a few days away! This Earth Day, we have a real opportunity to show the world that millions of us care about our environment and are working together peacefully for a better future.

Stuck on what to do for Earth Day?

<http://register.votenet.com/earthday/>VOTE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
If you want to do one thing on Earth Day, Register to Vote! Your vote is your voice, make it count for the environment. <http://register.votenet.com/earthday/>Register to vote now!

<http://actionnetwork.org/campaign/globalwarming_petition?source=edn>STOP GLOBAL WARMING!
Global warming is the gravest threat to the environment today. Join Environmental Defense's Emergency Campaign on Global Warming to do something about it. <http://actionnetwork.org/campaign/globalwarming_petition?source=edn>Click here to sign the petition.

<http://www.earthday.net/events/>FIND AN EVENT NEAR YOU
Visit Earth Day Network's Database of Events, and see what people are doing around the world to celebrate Earth Day. To find out about more events around the world, visit <http://www.earthday.net/events/>http://www.earthday.net/events/

<http://www.earthday.net/signup/event-login.asp>REGISTER YOUR EVENT
Whatever you choose to do for Earth Day, we want to hear from you! If you haven't already sent us your event information, please register your Earth Day events at: <http://www.earthday.net/signup/event-login.asp>http://www.earthday.net/sig nup/event-login.asp. Can't remember your password AND your login information? Email olaughlin@no.address for help.

More useful Earth Day tools, news, and information:
- Read the <http://www.earthday.net/pressroom/earth_day_water_declaration.stm>Earth Day Declaration on Water

- Pick up some pointers on <http://www.earthday.net/howto>how to organize an Earth Day event

- Join our <http://www.earthday.net/goals/water/earthday.asp>Water for Life campaign

- To purchase eco-gifts that support Earth Day Network, <http://www.earthday.net/store_frame.htm>click here.

- <https://www.egrants.org/donate/1412/index.cfm?id=2498-0|1412-0>Donate to Earth Day network, and receive a free Peter Max print!

NEW WEBSITE FEATURES!
Several new media tools are available for network members including a sample op-ed on water, advice for writing op-ed pieces, and a downloadable poster on water for life. Visit the <http://www.earthday.net/pressroom/>Earth Day Network Pressroom

This year, Earth Day Network and CSRwire are pleased to announce a special offer to help you get the word out about your activities related to Earth Day 2003. CSRwire is a globally syndicated press release and non-financial report distribution service targeting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Earth Day Network members can post their 2003 Earth Day press releases for FREE on CSR Wire. Please send your press releases to sales@no.address or call 802-251-0110 for more information.

Thank you for being part of the Earth Day 2003 campaign! Together, who says we can't change the world?

Sincerely,

The Earth Day Team

Earth Day Network
1616 P St., NW Suite 200