RE: [greenyes] Sorry - as a general lurker -
Rather than weight or volume, I wonder if we shouldn't be looking at
environmental impact of various items.

For example, is it more important to divert a ton of glass, a ton of
aluminum or a ton of mercury (or even a hundred pounds of mercury)?

John Reindl
Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI