[greenyes] RE: Steel Recycling Containers?
Hi Michelle,

Here is a link to a company that sells steel outdoor recycling containers, Midpoint International out of North Carolina:

http://www.midpoint-int.com/listing.mv?c=4

Camille Armantrout

Maui Recycling Service

I am looking for steel recycling containers with a paper slot for
recycling.  The original brand who made them (Witt) no longer does so.  We
ordered some steel containers with lids for cans and bottles and nice
steel trash cans.  We are looking for steel paper receptacles to
"complete the picture."  Any suggestions?  I have looked everywhere and have
not been able to find anything!  Thanks!

Michelle Smith