[greenyes] Domain Hosting
Hi,

Our state recycling association is looking into firms to host our web site.  Do any of you have experience with the following firms;

Network Solutions
Envirolink
Globat
Cheap Domain Registration

We are interested in the quality of their service, tech support, etc.

Please reply directly to me.

Thanks

George

George P. Dreckmann
Recycling Coordinator
City of Madison, WI

608-267-2626  FAX  608-267-1120
gdreckmann@no.address

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
  None but ourselves can free our minds."
                                                   Bob Marley