[greenyes] Looking for motivational speaker
I am looking for a motivational speaker to speak about our environment at the
Kid's Castle during Labor Day weekend at our festival in Rockford. This
person would need to be fun, energetic and relate well to children.

Karen,

Two suggestions, both very energetic, charismatic environmental educator/entertainers:

Stan Slaughter from Missouri: http://www.stanslaughter.com/

An award winning teacher and seasoned performer, Stan has traveled throughout the country since 1987 performing a repertoire of original and old favorite Earth Songs at schools, museums, libraries and festivals. He is a proven crowd pleaser with both children and adults.

and Billy B Brennan from Maryland

http://www.billybproductions.com/index.shtml

Who is this Billy B. guy, anyway?

Billy B. blends zany humor with solid science for a captivating and unforgettable exploration of the environment. As a veteran performer who has chalked up successful appearances in more than forty states, Billy B's original repertoire of incredible, energetic music and dance make his performances as naturally wonderful as the world around us.

I think you would be happy with either of them

Mary Appelhof
--
PS We have a delightful children's color picture book, "Compost, By Gosh!" by Michelle Eva Portman. I've had a wonderful time reading it to elementary school children. . . and I know that middle school kids like it, too! Check our website for details. http://www.wormwoman.com/acatalog/Compost_By_Gosh_.html Available now.

Mary Appelhof, Author of "Worms Eat My Garbage"
Flowerfield Enterprises,10332 Shaver Road,Kalamazoo, MI 49024 USA
PLEASE NOTE NEW AREA CODE: PH:269-327-0108  FAX 269-327-7009

"Changing the way the world thinks about garbage"

New issue of WormEzine is out! Subscribe at: http://www.wormwoman.com