From: Chris Sparnicht [mailto:chris@no.address]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 12:30 PM
To: Marti Matsch
Subject: Re: [GreenYes] Nova Scotia Video Transcript

Hi Marti,

Bill already asked me to send you
two complimentary copies. I have to make
them, so please let me know if you need
them immediately.

We're doing very well here!

I confess, we've had lots, of rain, and I feel guilty
knowing how much CO needs it. While most of the
east-coast states are being blanketed with snow,
we have had rain in Georgia. Christine misses the
snow... but I don't, I confess.

We have a new office, closer in to Athens,
and a new intern who is outstanding.
Bill still works a lot from home, and I do
too, sometimes. We're almost completely
networked now between the offices.

We even have voice over IP so we don't
necessarily have to pick up a phone to yack
with the folks in the Madison office. Pretty Cool!
(Free service through Yahoo Instant Messenger.)

Truly we live in an age of miracle and wonder.

Cheers,

Chris