Re: [GreenYes] Nova Scotia Video Transcript

Hi Chris,

I'm from Nova Scotia and used to work for a consulting firm who did solid waste communications there (Lura Consulting). I've been in California for a couple of years, so I'm not familiar with that video or with Paul Connet. But anyway, it might be worth contacting the provincial government there. I believe both Bob Kenney and Barry Friesen still work for the solid waste division of the Dept of Environment. Bob and Barry might be on this list too - I'm not sure. If memory serves me, the number is 902-424-5300. I know that the province has had many international visitors over the past few years, including a Russian delegation. I don't know if Paul's video was funded by the province, but even if it wasn't, they may have translated it into a few languages. Worth a shot anyway. Good luck.

Sue Beazley