[GreenYes] Battery Recycling
Maui Recycling Service and other local organizations would like to
offer an alternative to the landfill for household batteries.

I have been in contact with the folks at Battery Solutions
http://www.batteryrecycling.com/ and they are telling me that all we
have to do is mail the batteries to Michigan and they will recycle them
for a fee.

Does anyone on the list have experience with this company?  I thought I
would check into their reputation before we go ahead with the project.
How can we know that they are actually recycling batteries as
advertised?

Camille Armantrout
Maui Recycling Service