From: RicAnthony@no.address [mailto:RicAnthony@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 12:13 PM
To: RJayW2@no.address; greenyes@no.address
Subject: Re: [GreenYes] SUV's and Bush Administration

In a message dated 1/21/2003 8:57:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
RJayW2@no.address
writes:

> This is off topic (recycling and solid waste) but had to put my two cents
> in.
> I drive a Ford Thunderbird.  It gets about 22 mpg combined city/highway
> driving.  I don't know what Jesus would drive.

We (two of us) drive a 98 Honda Civic and a 96 Chevy 4 cylinder truck.  My
next transportation vehicle has to be something with significantly less air
emissions.  I live in So Cal.  It has nothing to do with Jesus.

Richard Anthony Associates
ricanthony@no.address
3891 Kendall Street
San Diego CA 92109
858 272 2905 (P)
858 272 3709 (F)
<A
HREF="WWW.RICHARDANTHONYASSOCIATES.COM">WWW.RICHARDANTHONYASSOCIATES.COM</A>