[GreenYes] Rick Best
Rick Best was a key policy and legislative advisor in California and the President of the Grassroots Recycling Network.  His energy is with us, his karma around, but we will miss him greatly.

It is with shock and tremendous sadness that I must report that our friend and colleague Rick Best has passed away.  Rick was unable to recover from his latest bout with pneumonia, one of the complications resulting from an automobile accident in August.  He passed away in his sleep on Wednesday afternoon with his father Skip and mother Barb by his side.  A memorial event is being planned for next week in Sacramento. Details will be forthcoming. If you would like to contribute words or photos to a tribute web page for Rick, please send them to jcarson@cawrecycles.org.
Mark Murray,
Executive Director Californians Against Waste Phone:
916-443-5422

Richard Anthony Associates
ricanthony@aol.com
3891 Kendall Street