[GreenYes] Post this please
Dear Composters:
I am trying to map the areas of the United States with Clopyralid contamination in compost for a publication.
If you have any data of compost with clopyralid contamination, or know of a compost facility with contamination, please contact me.
We are trying to keep America's compost clean.
Best wishes. Respectfully,

Paul Rosenfeld, Ph.D.
UCLA IOE/Komex H20 Science Inc
prosenfeld@losangeles.komex.com