From: Leda Freire [mailto:lfreire@teleconex.net]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:52 PM
To: stephen.bantillo@ci.sj.ca.us
Subject: Recovery Heating Units

Hi!  This may be an off-the-wall request, but I'll try anyhow.  Do you happen to know if it is possible to get a recycled heating system?  Would your company have access to this type of thing, or what should I look under?

My daughter & her husband are missionaries with YWAM, they live in New Haven, CT with their children in a 100-yr old huge house that houses many of their volunteer staff, and the radiator system went down.  Heating companies in the area want $7-8,000 to replace, or $15,000 for the entire building.  They cannot afford this, and so I'm looking for alternatives.

Any help or hints you may provide will be greatly appreciated.  Please answer me at  freire22002@yahoo.com  Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

Leda Freire