[GreenYes] Vanguard tree-free paper
Hello, I made note of the recent thread here in re: Staples Co offering
tree-free paper, visited their website, and have requested that my
institution [state university] consider stocking this product.

Do any of the former posters in re: tree-free paper know whether it is
recyclable?  The content, from what I could ascertain on the staples.com
website, is 90% post-consumer paper and 10% hemp.  Is there any potential
problem associated with this mix in the recycle process?

Thanks for any information you might be able to provide.
Best regards,
Edna
Seattle, WA USA