[GreenYes] Green Building Guide
Hello all,
I am currently working on a Green Building Guide for the Washington, D.C.
area.  I am looking for people that are involved with different aspects of
Green Building and Sustainable Design (i.e. architects, construction
suppliers, contractors, individuals who build LEED certified buildings,
local building officials, etc.)  in the D.C. area to write a short (500-1500
word) essay about what they do best.  These essays will be published as a
collection.  Please email me if you are interested or if you have any
questions.  Thanks!
Sincerely,
Amanda
--