[GreenYes] unmanned recycling drop-offs
Hello everyone,

Recently I was asked about our community developing unmanned recycling
drop-offs around our town in a effort to provide a better service to our
residents, especially those in multifamily dwellings.  Personally I've
had little success with unmanned areas because of contamination issues.
Are there communities out there that have had success with unmanned
areas?  Also, I'd like to hear from thoses communities who have not had
success with unmanned areas.  Thanks.

Brian Pugh
Waste Reduction Coordinator
Fayetteville Solid Waste and Recycling