-----Original Message-----

From: Elizabeth H Richmond [mailto:beth98362@juno.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:07 PM
To: raa@richardanthonyassociates.com

Greetings;

My brother Benny and I are moving to Mexico and I am trying to find
someone who can give me information on surface composting septic's.  Is
it possible with three horses, three large Neapolitan mastiffs, two
humans and all the garden vines and plants to compost the mixture and
produce enough methane to cook and run our truck?

If so what will we need and where can I purchase it?

Beth

Richard Anthony Associates
ricanthony@aol.com
3891 Kendall Street