[GreenYes] Free Speech TV's Mobile-Eyes on Sustainable Development

Announcing:  Free Speech TV to air "Mobile-Eyes on Sustainable Development"

September 7-8th a whole weekend of programming featuring exclusive debates
from the World Summit on Sustainable Development, related documentaries,
interviews, footage from the Teach-ins, protests and more.

Hello fellow activists,

At Free Speech TV (FSTV), we don’t want to just educate our viewers about
what we are doing –we want to give viewers a reason to get up off the couch
and get involved. That’s why we want to let you know about a new
campaign -Mobile-Eyes- designed to mobilize the masses.

On the weekend of September 7-8, we are launching our second Mobile-Eyes
campaign, this time turning our Mobile-Eyes on Sustainable Development.  In
addition to debates from the hotbed of the World Summit on Sustainable
Development the weekend program will feature premiere documentaries on
issues such as renewable energy, GMO foods, the environmental cost of
consumption, corporate accounting corruption and more.  Interviews with
leading activists, both in South Africa and the US will also be featured, as
well as footage from Teach-ins and protests in the streets of Johannesburg.
See our website for a complete weekend schedule at:
www.freespeech.org/fsitv/scripts/php/fstv/search_schedule.php3
<http://www.freespeech.org/fsitv/scripts/php/fstv/search_schedule.php3> .
Another key element of Mobile-Eyes will be to connect viewers with
organizations through on-air Resource Boards.
Upcoming Mobile-Eyes campaigns will be:
*	October 12-13th Transform Columbus Day focusing on indigenous rights
*	November 23- December 1 Buy Nothing Day focusing on changing consumer
habits
*	December 21-22 Creating Peace focusing on supporting peaceful resolution
to conflict

About us: Free Speech TV is a non-profit, progressive TV network with a
mission to work with activists and artists to cultivate an informed and
active citizenry in order to advance progressive social change. In this age
of corporate-controlled media, we offer an alternative perspective with the
goal of educating and empowering citizens to fight injustice, to revitalize
democracy, and to build a more compassionate world.  We feature diverse
eye-opening social, political, and cultural works from independent producers
and filmmakers. FSTV airs 24/7 on DISH Network, channel 9415 and part-time
on cable affiliates across the country.  Check out
http://www.freespeech.org/fsitv/html/affiliates.shtml
<http://www.freespeech.org/fsitv/html/affiliates.shtml>  to find out where
FSTV is showing in your area.
If you have a DISH, consider setting up a screening the weekend of September
7-8. You can invite members of your organization, friends and family to
watch and start a discussion of the issues addressed in Mobile-Eyes on
Sustainable Development; what is being done, what needs to be done, and how
to mobilize your own community.  You can also stream programs on our website
at http://www.freespeech.org <http://www.freespeech.org/>

HELP US SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT OUR MOBILE-EYES ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
PROGRAM. SEND THIS EMAIL OUT TO ALL YOUR LISTS AND ASK THEM TO PASS IT ON!

In solidarity,

Nancy Harvey
Outreach Director
Free Speech TV
303-442-8445, ext. 106
nancy@freespeech.org

PO Box 6060, Boulder, CO 80306
FAX: 303-442-6472
www.freespeech.org
<http://64.4.16.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=ae27a33eacec7ab71a349552df86
713b&lat=1027541325&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2efreespeech%2eorg%2f>