[GreenYes] Frost Valley camp
Nisrene,

You might be interested in looking at the case study we wrote on the
Frost Valley camp in New York.  We included it as one of our waste
reduction record-setters.  It's available on line at:
http://www.ilsr.org/recycling/wrrs/food/food3.pdf.

Brenda Platt
Institute for Local Self-Reliance
http://www.ilsr.org

Nisrene wrote,

"I also stayed up at a Girl Scout Camp called Frost Valley, in New York
State. They recycled and composted all food and paper products from the
cafeteria that fed hundreds of people. I wanted to see the farm and
compost
facility but unfortunately I had to hike or canoe or tie-dye with my
girls!"