[GreenYes] Defense of Recycling
Everyone...

We are closer to 2003 than many of you may realize.
The economics of articles written in 1996 - 1998 don't work.

If there are not more current and proven articles then perhaps the following is accurate.
(Cut) "...lends credence to the suspicion that the current advocates of municipal recycling
are merely defending their jobs and public funding sources." (Paste)

It is time to stop using the same old/outdated articles that have lost their pizzazz.

Build on the success of Hawaii's bottle bill and other small victories of which(hopefully) there have been many.  Maybe a stronger offense(attack) is needed as we get closer to 2003.

Regards..... C. William

"Make every day an Earth Day."