[GreenYes] Senate Hearing
As many of you know last Thursday there was a hearing in the US Senate on recycling.  The hearing covered essentially two topics, the implementation of RCRA 6002 and EO 13101 and the Bottle Bill.

I did not testify but submitted testimony for the record on the RCRA 6002/EO 13101 issue, which I would be happy to send to anyone who would like a copy.

Fran

Fran McPoland
Sr. VP & Chief Environmental Strategist
GreenOrder