Re: [GreenYes] recycling on univeristy campuses
Susan -- The GRRN web site (the folks who host this list) has an extensive and useful collection of information about college recycling and zero waste programs -- from getting started to making your program go further. These pages can be accessed directly of the left menu bar at www.grrn.org, or directly at www.grrn.org/campus/index/html. Good luck.