[GreenYes] "Temporary" suspension of recycling in NYC
Here's the bill that our Mayor Bloomberg has introduced to "temporarily"
suspend recycling in NYC.  Negotiations are coming down to the wire on the
budget.  Any help folks can provide by writing to Bloomberg would be
greatly appreciated (Mayor Michael Bloomberg, City Hall, NY, NY 10007)

><A
>HREF="http://www.council.nyc.ny.us/pdf_files/bills/int0201-2002.htm";>Click
>here: A LOCAL LAW</A>
>
>Just as we all knew it would, the moment of truth for recycling appears to
>have now arrived. Click above to see the Council bill introduced Tuesday
>at the request of the Mayor that temporarily suspends collection of m/g/p..

Maggie Clarke, Ph.D.
Environmental Scientist and Educator
http://everest.hunter.cuny.edu/~mclarke/index.htm
New York City