From: Delyn [mailto:delynk@neteze.com]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 11:00 AM
To: greenyes@grrn.org
Subject: [GreenYes] Split Compartment Packer Truck Use

Hello All

I am searching for examples of split-compartment packer truck use (either
using automated containers or handloading).  For example, picking up trash
and recyclables or trash and green waste or recyclables and green waste in
the same truck on the same residential route.

Any leads to cities or companies with this system would be very much
appreciated.  Thanks!

Delyn Kies
Novato, California