[GreenYes] Re: Grocery
Erie Pa also has a store called Aldes where you bag your own groceries and if you do not bring your own bags (my are canvas)or grab one of the empty box from the store you have to buy the plastic bags for .05-.10 cents.  You also need to deposit a quarter in the locked up carts in order to use it and you get the quarter back when you put it back.  A nice feature to be more organize - no worker to gather the carts, no loose carts in the parking lot, no stolen carts even if there stored out doors (but I guess if you want a $300 cart for 25 cents it would be a good deal, thief).
These features should be at all stores.

Bruce Arkwright, Jr.
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society