[GreenYes] closed municipal waste incinerators
We are collecting information on successes in shutting down municipal
waste incinerators in North America that had become fully
operationally.  According to one source about 25 such facilities were
shut down during the last decade.

I would appreciate it if anyone can send me answers to any of the
three questions below for fully operational municipal incinerators
that have been shut down in the last ten years:

1) The location and official name of the facility.

2) The name of the facility owner and operator.

3) The names and contact information of activist organizations and/or
individuals who were involved in those fights.

Thanks,

Mike Garfield
--
Mike Garfield