[GreenYes] are you in NSW's or Queensland (south)?
Hi ,
I will be visiting the above States this summer (your winter)and if
there are any innovative local authorities or companies out there re
recycling and waste management I would really like to visit you to
see how you do it. I promise I won't take up too much of your time.
      Gerry Gillespie can you get in touch with me please if you are
reading this, or if someone knows his email please let me know. Gerry
used to work for the ACT.
        regards,
 Siobhan Dowling, secretary Waste Study Group, Waterford, Ireland.
we are a voluntary, community group promoting a sustainable resource
("waste") management system for our community and country.(which is
not what our government has in mind.)