[GreenYes] CompaniesSaving byWastingLess-ExamplesPlease
Hi ,
I need examples of companies who have made savings by pursuing a
vigorous policy of reducing on waste. I remember an email on this
list about the Xerox corporation, but in my "3,900 read emails" , it
doesn't exactly spring out at me ! ( No, i don't sit on front of the
computer all day! )
    can anyone help please- info about any well known company, and
Xerox if you have the info. (How much they have saved per year on
waste).
 thanks Siobhan.

ps i need it for a press article i need to submit this week, exposing
the government's very  flawed Regional Waste Management Plan.