Re: [GreenYes] Fw: beverage container bill
Bill:

She has a point about milk containers -- they are not exempt in
Canada.  Their exemptions around the world are strictly political I
think.  Power of local dairies?

Cheers
Michele

At 05:13 PM 4/23/02 -0400, Bill Sheehan wrote:
>FYI

Michele Raymond
Publisher
Recycling Laws International/ State Recycling Laws Update
5111 Berwyn Rd. Ste 115 College Park, MD 20740)
301/345-4237   Fax 345-4768
http://www.raymond.com