Re: [GreenYes] Virus Warning
Roger Guttentag wrote:

> I just received several e-mails with virus infected attachments in
> which the subject header was:

I too support the notion that we do NOT  send attachments; IMHO, it
simply wastes bandwidth, and those of us who pay (compared to the US, I
am told) high telephone charges, it is also impolite - we all will be
more than happy, I am sure, to respond directly to any offers of info,
etc that would have been an attachment...

when I made the offer to send our anti-incineration doc recently,
although more than a dozen people placed a request, it was still a LOT
less than the list, yes?

take care all!

Muna