[GreenYes] franchising contracts
I'm interested in learning more about the contracting rules in communities
where commercial waste hauling routes are franchised.

How long do these franchise deals typically last?
Is there a built-in price increase for inflation?
Franchising is very common in California and (I believe) the Pacific
Northwest.  What other cities/counties have such deals in place?
Does the contract only cover waste removal, or are recyclables covered as
well?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steve Hammer
Wastesaver, Inc.
1 Union Square West   Suite 810
New York, NY   10003
tel:  212-645-9912
fax: 212-645-9915
shammer@wastesaver.com

Wastesaver.com -- How Smart Businesses Take Out the Trash