[GreenYes] OCC ban example communities/states
I'm in the process of preparing my draft report to the local elected board and want to include examples of communities or states that have successful ly banned or regulated the disposal of cardboard in landfills.  I only need a list, no detail required, of communities deemed to have successful (enacted, enforced and with measurable results) cardboard bans in place.  North Carolina, Cedar Rapids, IA or Wisconsin need not reply, got you covered already.

Thanks.

B. Wayne Turner
City of Winston-Salem
Utilities Division