Re: [GreenYes] household batteries help
Eric Lombardi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Now I'm confused ... could someone please briefly offer advise to the
> rest of us on whether or not we should be starting household battery
> collection programs, and if so, what kind, and if not, why not.

*grin* from the comments, it is easy to see why we could all get
confused!!

my suggestion: yes, you do want to set up a battery recovery process,
even if some of them do not have certain heavy metals, such as cadmium,
etc.. the simple reality is that large numbers of batteries are toxic,
even at different levels, and one wants to ideally recover them, or at
least isolatre them from the "normal" waste stream..

thoughts people?

Muna