Re: [GreenYes] household batteries help
Happy Thanksgiving:

factsheet developed by Inform is a very good starting point for you.
http://www.informinc.org/cwp2fsbattery.htm

At the bottom of the fact sheet page, under "Additional Information" are
several useful links to market related info sources.  The King County
directory actually covers marketing resources well outside of King County.
Select the link, check off batteries and then select the Submit button at
the bottom of the page.  The Battery Solutions link is also worth checking
out.

The state of Iowa also has a online market directory at:

http://www.recycleiowa.org/publications.htm

Look under the category "Directories"

I think the appropriate search category to select is "Brown Goods and
Accessories - Batteries (Except Lead Acid).  You may try other material
categories as well to see what info they have.

Sincerely,

Roger M. Guttentag
610-584-8836
rgutten@concentric.net