[GreenYes] Requests for Information
Dear List Members:

One major use of the GreenYes discussion list is the posting of requests for information on various issues and topics.  I have observed that these requests sometimes omit information about the geographical scope of the information need.  Without this information, it becomes difficult or impossible to provide leads about helpful and relevant programs or resources that are active only within specific local areas such as a city, region or county.  For this reason, I would suggest that anytime a request for information is made to this list that it should include information either on where the requestor is located or the geographic scope of the information request (e.g. northeast U.S.).

Roger M. Guttentag