RE: [GreenYes] Clopyralid and Compost (Dow ArgoSciences)
Chris,

There is a raging debate about Clopyralid on the Composting Council
listserve.  Composters are finding some of their compost is contaminated by
Clopyralid and some have called for bans.  This was Dow's response.

As composting is a critical part of achieving Zero Waste, I believe it
would be helpful to keep Dow's response together with other composter
concerns in the GRRN archive.

Gary Liss

At 10:38 AM 10/22/01 -0400, Spivey, Susie wrote:
>Fear not...I don't do free advertising. I don't support the product either.
>Actually a friend forwarded it to me, I passed it on to you all simply for
>knowledge. THAT'S IT. The message was written by DOW and simply forwarded by
>me.

916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485