[GreenYes] Consumerism and renewable energy
I'm not saying Americans should not go on a spending frenzy in order to
appease other people and other governments elsewhere.  Our standard of living
is the envy of the world.  I am saying Americans need to save more--money and
resources.  I kind of disagree with an earlier posting by Muna.  I believe
some countries ENVY the U.S.A., not necessarily HATE it.  Of course there is
a fine line between envy and hate, but one look at our immigration patterns
the last half century and I'm sure all will agree the world does not hate the
U.S.--the world wants to live here.

Further, we are a compassionate people.  Double it?  Visit a military grave
site.  We've helped liberate Europe twice.  We've made 21st century freedoms
in many countries possible by our sacrifices and blood shed during the last
century.  We've given more money to other less fortunate countries than any
other country in the history of man.

Do we feel the hatred of the "major part of the world?"  If so, we don't
deserve that animosity.

Thank you and bless all.

John Waddell
KJWB Publications Inc./Refuse news