[GreenYes] A Little Off-Topic
I am working with four neighborhood groups to develop a non-profit that will
work to improve and protect the water quality in two urban lakes and one
creek. I am looking for urban stormwater management methods that are: 1)
tested and proven; 2) developing and increasing in practice; and, 3)
experimental and need to be tested.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Chris Cloutier
e4 partners, inc.
2801 21st Ave S