Re: [GreenYes] Regarding food waste in the sewer versus the garbage can:
seems like there's a million dollar entrepreneur
opportunity for someone to design and engineer a
kitchen disposal that can leave the chopped up food in
a bucket under your sink and take away the water...i'd
buy one!

:}
melissa