RE: [GreenYes] plastic bags - let's have some shared responsibility
Terri,
Thank you for the site...
This contact has motivated me to check with the other
farm that does paper bags:
 http://www.stahlbush.com/Farm.html
and collect info that I can pass on to Cascadian.  I
have been committed to "Organic" from before it was
"cool" and I want to support the industry.

Glen Koch
Seattle, Wa

--- "Steen, Terri - Contractor"