[GRRN] Enough is enough!
Dear Greenyes Friends

I have just received another tirade from Cato - I replied in a blaze of
anger, but have deleted it, because some of you may have been hurt by
some of what I said...

I will no longer reply to anything that disgrace to humanity says...
and, if possible, would like to move that he be removed from the list -
he is a discredit to many of your country people whom I have grown to
love and admire over time...

Kind Regards

Muna