RE:[GreenYes] PVC
Peter and all,
I am new to the GRRN...and excited to have access to
like minded folks.

One of the areas in my personal life that I have been
able to "Reduce and Reuse" is plastic bags...but I
still collect a quantity, mostly from food products.
At this point I know no one who recycles assorted bags
in my area.  I clean and collect the bags in hopes
that I will find an alternative to landfilling them.
My question is, does anyone know if there is any way
to "return" plastic bags to a form that is usable/safe
for the planet?

Thank you!  :)

Glen
Seattle, WA