[GRRN] Text Book Reuse and Recycling Programs
Title: Text Book Reuse and Recycling Programs

Good afternoon.  I recently received a request for information about text book reuse and recycling programs from the Science and Mathematics coordinator for Pittsburg Unified School District.  The District will be going through a new textbook adoption this month, and this coordinator is looking for information on where to reuse or recycle old textbooks.  Any information would be most grateful.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Marshalle A. Graham

California Integrated Waste Management Board

Office of Local Assistance

Phone (916) 341-6270

Fax (916) 319-7305

MGraham@CIWMB.ca.gov

"The energy challenge facing California is real. Every Californian needs to take immediate action to reduce energy consumption. For a list of simple ways you can reduce demand and cut your energy costs, see our Web-site at http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/."