[GreenYes] energy (and other) savings through recycling
Does anyone have any information/numbers (specifics, if possible) on where
exactly energy is saved through recycling (i.e. extraction, transportation,
processing & manufacturing of raw materials).  I'm looking at plastic,
papers, glass, and metals (as well as any others you might have info. on).
If possible, I'm also looking for numbers on other environmental savings
along the way through recycling (i.e. cleaner water, air, etc.), as opposed
to extracting raw materials - preferably savings all along the way from
extraction to manufacturing.
Thanks!!