[GreenYes] mid-sized municipalities and policies
hey greenyesers,

the mayor of our city (fayetteville, arkansas) has
made it clear to the papers and public that he is
interested in setting up a sustainable environmental
education platform in our community of about 65,000.

this is where i need your help! can any of ya'll
recommend good models to examine for potential
adaptation in our city?

thanks!
melissa terry