[GreenYes] ? RECYLED-CONTENT TISSUE PAPER SOURCES?
?RECYLED-CONTENT TISSUE PAPER SOURCES?

Greetings All,

Can anyone refer me to sources, vendors, suppliers, manufacturers,
etc. for recycled-content tissue paper for retail sales applications.
I am helping out a colleague at Business for Social Responsibility
who is trying to track down a source.  Thanks for any help you can
provide.

Cheers,

Stitzhal
--