[GRRN] ONP
Hello All -

A broker called me today looking for some loads of ONP.  She said she's new at
this, so she's not sure how many tons she needs - she said a few 40 ft.
containers - so you're guess is as good as mine.  Anyway, if anyone has ONP they
want to sell for export to China you can contact her directly:

Susan Park
PK International Company, Inc.
Phone:  410/644-0501
Email:  cpark77777@aol.com